Directions to Up the Creek
We recommend accessing Up the Creek RV Camp from Interstate 40, EXIT 407 and through Pigeon Forge TN, (U.S. 441 S.). Other routes exist, but tend to be curvy or steep and may not be RV-friendly.
GPS routes have led people down roads that we consider difficult for RVs to negotiate.
Directions From I-40, Exit 407:
- Turn right (or westbound turn left) on to Hwy 66. (Hwy 66 turns into 441 S.)
- Follow 441 S. through Sevierville to Pigeon Forge. It’s approximately 12.5 miles to Traffic light #1 in Pigeon Forge (The traffic lights are all numbered at the top – 1, 2A, 2B)
- Continue to Traffic Light #3 & turn right onto Wears Valley Rd. (U.S. 321).
- Follow Wears Valley Rd. 2.5 miles to third traffic light, & turn right onto Walden Creek Rd.
- Go straight past the gas station about 1/2 mile & turn left on to Little Valley Rd.
- Cross bridge & we’re located on the left.
Look for the covered wagon at the campground entrance.
Feel free to give us a call at 865-453-8474 when you get to town if you need help finding us. We will be glad to provide more detailed directions, or talk you in. The map below is not for navigation, it is only for reference of location.